Saturday, January 24, 2009

8+ weeks update

Things were not too good for me the last month. I had been feeling sick almost everyday, thanks to the common problem most pregnant women experience ie morning sickness. It affected me the whole day. Initially I was hungry almost every couple of hours, then soon, when morning sickness became worse, I couldn't eat almost everything. Everything that I try to take in, I just feel worse, nothing helps.

Then just the last couple of days, miraculously, it got better. It was like within that hour when it all happened. The feeling was precisely that when you are sick from a fever and then your mind became clearer and you gain more energy. Perhaps it was also the ginger drink which hubby made for me. He also cooked some nice and healthy homecook food for me. So, it all got better since then. Praise the Lord and thank you for such a great husband.

Note:
Apparently ginger tea/ginger drink relieves nausea.

I haven't been going to gym as regularly before. Mainly because I was paranoid and I wasn't sure which exercise would be fine to perform. I am also waiting for my next appointment with an instructor to give me a new fitness regime. So meantime, I only do 20-30 minutes of brisk walking, chest, shoulder and back exercise. All however with a much lower weights than normal. But I am not satisfied at all. Doctor advised me not to get my body overheated as it's harmful for the baby. So, I haven't been sweating profusely like before for 2 months now. I feel so unhealthy.

To my pleasure, I found a few workout routine for pregnant women which I will be doing later on in my pregnancy. Here's to share with you the exercise workout that all pregnant women can follow.

WARM UP


CHEST AND TRICEPS


BACK AND BUTT


BICEPS AND LEGS


YOGA

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008