Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!

I should have announced it before but anyway, I'm sure it's not too late to announce to the world that we are expecting a baby GURLLLL!!! =) I'm so excited. I have already planned for all the things I want to do with my little girl. I'm thinking about ballet, swimming, gymnastic, singing and all the activities for her. I was hoping that if it's a boy, Andrew can have a basketball mate. But Andrew chided me, saying why can't a girl play basketball too? Hehe, of course she can.

There's so much to plan and it is easier to plan knowing the sex of the baby. It does make a difference of course, buying clothes and suitable equipments and etc for the baby. I just can't wait to hold the baby in my arms. I can't wait to see Andrew's expression when he holds his baby for the first time. =)

I have a couple of friends telling me that my baby looks like a boy to them, by looking at the scan photos (that was before I told them baby's gender). However, I'm not surprised because the baby does look more like Andrew than me, I'm particularly worried that the baby might inherit Andrew's mouth, which apparently, she does!! =)She looks rather boyish! That's all I can decipher from the scan photos for now. I am absolutely thrilled and I cannot wait for the baby to arrive.

Anyway, I've started knitting again, well this time crocheting rather. I was thinking of something that I can do with all the yarns I've been collecting, so perhaps a blanket for the baby to keep her warm. She's going to be a spring baby and hopefully the weather will be mild for her.

Here's what I started doing just today.


Posted by Picasa
I'm still figuring out how to sew them together since it's my first attempt. =) We shall see.

2 comments:

Athena

you can use whip stitch but i used single crochets... i think it looks better with the ridges! :)

Anonymous

hey its so pretty =)

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008