Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby's first gift

Got back to work on Wednesday after taking a day off on Tuesday. Had a great afternoon nap, all that I needed to recover from a few days of sleepless nights.
Anyway, got to work and was 10 minutes late, only to be called into the office by my boss. To my surprise, he handed me a bag of gifts for the baby, from his daughter.
I have possibly the best boss in the world, and we are so close to him that he's always inviting us to his home for a BBQ with his wife and children.

And because his daughter just had a baby a few months back, I thought I'd seek some advise from her of which we quickly became friends. Hence, the gifts! It was so very nice and kind of her.

I think I am more thrilled than anything to receive new things for the baby, especially the toys! Baby's been having all hand-me-downs so far, so it's nice to have something new once in a while. =)



0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008